• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CG-130FX Cutting off

AnimalG82

My cutter has been acting up over the last couple of months and its to the point where its a daily occurrence. It will cut perfectly fine on a couple of jobs, then it will leave some white at the top on a job and correct itself not too long after. So I go into the settings and adjust for it, and then it works fine. Well now, after I adjust, its fine, then the next job after is off again. I've done the 400mm square and I've tightened the belt as well and I don't think it can be adjusted anymore. So my question is, how difficult is it to replace the belt? I've had the cutter for quite a few years and everything is original except for blades of course. Also, will this actually solve my issue? Thanks in advance.

signguyms

They are not to bad to change. Does the cutting strip have a groove in it. The one I change the belt on didn't help but the cutting strip did