Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CG-130FX Cutting off

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by AnimalG82, Jan 10, 2014.

1. AnimalG82

AnimalG82 Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    My cutter has been acting up over the last couple of months and its to the point where its a daily occurrence. It will cut perfectly fine on a couple of jobs, then it will leave some white at the top on a job and correct itself not too long after. So I go into the settings and adjust for it, and then it works fine. Well now, after I adjust, its fine, then the next job after is off again. I've done the 400mm square and I've tightened the belt as well and I don't think it can be adjusted anymore. So my question is, how difficult is it to replace the belt? I've had the cutter for quite a few years and everything is original except for blades of course. Also, will this actually solve my issue? Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. signguyms

signguyms Member

Apr 7, 2013
    USA
    They are not to bad to change. Does the cutting strip have a groove in it. The one I change the belt on didn't help but the cutting strip did