Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chain Clipart

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Hollywood, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Anyone know where I can get a Chain from, a good one, vector one collor. Straight chain would be fine so I can distort or roll it like I want. I need it for a truck. Thanks, I am still searching.

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    This one is set up as a print-n-cut but is all vectors. It may just be a bit too complex for straight vinyl cutting.

3. Hollywood

Hollywood Member

Aug 24, 2006
    I might be able to use this one Fred, I will let you know if I need it. It will take a little work. Thanks

4. Hollywood

Hollywood Member

Aug 24, 2006
    I also need a J hook, or just a hook. Something that looks like it would be on a tow truck.

5. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Search and ye shall find ... Hook

You don't have to let me know, just add to cart, checkout and download if it's what you want.

6. Precision Eng

Precision Eng Member

Jul 15, 2006
    Iowa
    Vector images

I was looking over some of your images Fred and found them interesting. You wouldn't happen to know if you have any images related to Chuck Wagon racing. I would like to get some lined up b4 next summer if possible..

Mike

7. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Sorry Mike .. nothing comes to mind.