• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chalk Guy Incredible

washingtonsignguy

Not sure if any of you have seen this yet, but i thought it deserved a thread. All hand done with Chalk. Crazy

Attachments

• Chalk1.jpg
    Chalk1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Chalk2.jpg
    Chalk2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Chalk3.jpg
    Chalk3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Chalk4.jpg
    Chalk4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Chalk5.jpg
    Chalk5.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Chalk6.jpg
    Chalk6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Chalk7.jpg
    Chalk7.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Chalk8.jpg
    Chalk8.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Chalk9.jpg
    Chalk9.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Chalk10.jpg
    Chalk10.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 88

washingtonsignguy

A few more, anyone got this guys name?

Attachments

• CHalk11.jpg
    CHalk11.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Chalk12.jpg
    Chalk12.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Chalk13.jpg
    Chalk13.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 70

TheSellOut

Thanks for posting! I can't even fathom how to play with perspective the way these guys do...it's incredible!

Patrick46

I'm sorry if I sound like a sceptic...

because when it comes to the scene where the street is disappearing out to nothingness from underneith the buildings...the 'chalkwork' goes on and on for blocks on end...plus, what happened to the curb on the left hand side of the street??? (I call photoshop on that one)

The stuff on the sidewalks is phoenominal work...don't get me wrong...his work absolutely rocks!!!
...and the magnitude of most of this work is HUGE!! (I know, as I've played with a bit of this stuff) and these are just on sidewalks...but that cityscape....that's just not reasonable. (well...not in my eyes) Hmmmmmm

Letterbox Mike

I agree on the cityscape one with the lava flowing into the water. It definitely looks Photoshopped. If you look closely at the water you can see some artifacts from the cloning tool. The rest are definitely real, but the city one looks like someone tried to imitate his art on a computer.

Stunning otherwise!