Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chalk Guy Incredible

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by washingtonsignguy, Sep 9, 2010.

1. washingtonsignguy

washingtonsignguy Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Not sure if any of you have seen this yet, but i thought it deserved a thread. All hand done with Chalk. Crazy

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Yes, he's VERY talented. The views from other angles are STRANGE!

3. washingtonsignguy

washingtonsignguy Member

Mar 19, 2010
    A few more, anyone got this guys name?

Attached Files:

4. BALLPARK

BALLPARK Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Radford, VA
    Wow... He/She does some amazing work!

5. TheSellOut

TheSellOut Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Thanks for posting! I can't even fathom how to play with perspective the way these guys do...it's incredible!

6. washingtonsignguy

washingtonsignguy Member

Mar 19, 2010
    I wonder if these get a clear coat of some kind or if they just let them wash away. They wouldnt last very long up here.

7. Patrick46

Patrick46 Member

I'm sorry if I sound like a sceptic...

because when it comes to the scene where the street is disappearing out to nothingness from underneith the buildings...the 'chalkwork' goes on and on for blocks on end...plus, what happened to the curb on the left hand side of the street??? (I call photoshop on that one)

The stuff on the sidewalks is phoenominal work...don't get me wrong...his work absolutely rocks!!!
    ...and the magnitude of most of this work is HUGE!! (I know, as I've played with a bit of this stuff) and these are just on sidewalks...but that cityscape....that's just not reasonable. (well...not in my eyes) Hmmmmmm

8. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

I agree on the cityscape one with the lava flowing into the water. It definitely looks Photoshopped. If you look closely at the water you can see some artifacts from the cloning tool. The rest are definitely real, but the city one looks like someone tried to imitate his art on a computer.

Stunning otherwise!