• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chalkart Image Library Special Offer

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
We are offering for September only, to Signs 101 members this month a free download of our Designer Library which has our whole collection of artwork in low res gifs (over 450 designs) who join our website. Just let us know that you are from here and we will forward you on a link to download the artwork. The Designer library is great for putting together layouts for clients and once they are approved just come into our site and download the high resolution images needed for the job. We will also include 3 high resolution graphics with the Designer library so you can see how well they print out on your printer.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Peter Rhodes
www.chalkartstudio.com

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
To get the download of the Designer Library you need to become a member of our website and shoot me an email that you saw the September Special on Signs101 and Ill send you an email with the link to download the artwork. We are only doing this special for members of Signs101 so we need to know who you are before we forward you the link. If you have any questions just let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com