• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chalkboard

pointjockey

Does anyone know if there is a material that's very thin that can be written on like a chalkboard(actual chalk)? I'm looking for something to adhere to PVC A-Frames. I have a customer that wants 10 A-Frames and wants one side with chalkboard and the other to features digital prints. I need to use the cheap PVC Sign-cade units so I can meet her budget.

Pat Whatley

Why not just use the chalkboard paint? I don't know if it will stick directly to the PVC but you could always paint something else and stick that to the frame.

S'N'S

Chalkboard / Blackboard vinyl,, I use it a lot for menus' where prices change frequently and on "A" frames. It's thicker than normal vinyl so you may need to add a bit more downforce. You can also buy liquid chalk pens to write on it with.