Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Challenger Vent Stripes

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by SummitSignsandmore, Feb 25, 2011.

1. SummitSignsandmore

SummitSignsandmore Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    PA
    Does anyone know how wide these stripes are from factory and what the spacing is in between??

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. TintTech

TintTech Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Denver
    Why dont you call the dealership and ask them. Im pretty sure their service dept should know. Sometimes they dont help you out at all so call around other dealers.

3. WrapperX

WrapperX Active Member

Dec 18, 2009
    These come directly from the manufactourers (sp?) They charge exuberant prices for them but the dealerships probably don't care about that so much. They don't make a whole lot of money off of them since they are already priced so high.

I would call the dealership.

4. SummitSignsandmore

SummitSignsandmore Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    PA
    Thanks guys.. That was my intentions. I will just stop by my local dealership and get a few measurement.

5. TerryStolmeier

TerryStolmeier Member

Jun 9, 2003
    Part info

These stripes are available on the 2009 and 2010 Challanger, but not on the 2011.

The part numbers will vary depending on the original paint code, but the are either:

1LW72GS4AA (right) and 1LW73GS4AA (left) (silver)
    or
    1LW72RXFAA (right) and 1LW73RXFAA (left) (Black)

I've reviewed both the service documents and the parts catalog and neither have the information you are looking for (I have access to the same factory information dealerships do). Short of buying a set of decals, your best bet would be to walk the dealers lot with a tape measure and a note pad.

Good luck!

6. natedawg9640

natedawg9640 Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Appleton, Wi
    hop in the car and drive to the dealership with a ruler. I do that quite often and havne't been run off yet.