• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Change size of Reg Marks in Flexi 8.1

Rat_Fink

Hello - I recently switched to Flexi 8.1 from 7.6.
My old version of Flexi made the contour cut reg marks approx ½" or so & this newer version makes them approx ¾".

Is there any way to make these smaller? I am using Graphtec Type 1 Automatic as the setting.

Thanks
Mike

thewood

I'm not sure how to change the size of the marks. On our Mimaki plotter, you can set the size of marks to detect. Ours is set to 10mm which is the size that Flexi prints for Mimaki registration.

Noonan

I believe you have to do it at the plotter.

For the fc8000...
Menu - 2 (arms) - downarrow (pg 2 of 4) - Mark Size

good luck.

Rat_Fink

Thanks for the info, but I am not trying to adjust the scan area (at the plotter)...

I am trying to reduce the size of the printed marks that Flexi prints.

In my old version - they were approx ½" & in the new version, they are approx ¾".

Thanks
Mike

eddesign

marks

Go to Rip and Print then in upper left hand corner click on properties.Then default job propreties will come up.Then go to labels and marks and there you will see it.They like to move things around who said change is good