• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changeable Marquee Letter Plastic

TDFcustomSL

I am needing to find the thin flexible clear plastic that the changeable marquee letters are made from. I was asked by a customer if i could make certain words on one piece of plastic instead of them having to spell out each word when they change the sign back to the generic wording. I have searched and searched but im not even sure what kind of plastic this is. I will only need about 9 inches tall by about 6 feet so I can cut it to the length and add stickers to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!

Jillbeans

My local hardware store sells it by the sheet and will even cut it to size for free!
:)
NOT a "big box" store.
Love....Jill

Doc Savage

I buy lexan from my local home supply store which is Menards. They have .035 thick lexan in sheets from 18x18 to 36x48. Then I rip it to size on my table saw.