• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing color in PhotoShop CS2

MrSigns

I have a design in bitmap format that has a grey to blue gradient. Can you change the blue and shades of blue to reds?

vid

I have a design in bitmap format that has a grey to blue gradient. Can you change the blue and shades of blue to reds?

Maybe... if you can select the area that you want to affect --- either with the magic wand or drawing tool. It doesn't necessarily need to be very accurate depending on what colors border the gray/blue gradation.

Then try: Image > Adjustments > Replace Color...

A menu will open > with the eyedropper tool (left one) sample the color blue you want to change. I'd probably choose something to the medium dark range.

There will be a box that shows the level of Fuzziness --- adjust from 0 to 200 for your range of blue to change. Then adjust the Hue, Saturation and Lightness to your preference.

Hope that makes sense.