• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing DPI from 72DPI to 150DPI - How???

Gordy Saunders

I have a design that I am trying to e-mail to signs 365 so they can produce some yard signs for me.

When they recieve the e-mail they recieve it at 72DPI. I need to increase the DPI to 150 and I can't figure out how to do it.

There are no images such as pictures. It is all vectored.

Help!!!

peavey123

If it is vector You'll need to open the original vector file in Illustrator and change your "document Raster Effect Settings" to the desired dpi in this case 150. Then Select "object --> Rasterize" and save your file.

TheSnowman

Just send it to them as a .pdf, that's how we send everything to them unless it's got rasters as a part of it.

Deaton Design

When I order yard signs from them, I set up a file in photoshop at the exact size, 18x24 at 150 dpi, and save it as a jpeg on the highest setting. The file isnt too big that way, and the results are great. I usually design it all in illustrator, and just copy and paste it into photoshop.

Pat Whatley

You're in FlexiSign.

Go to File > Export > then save it as a jpeg. Make sure you have the "suppress option" box at the bottom deselected. When you save it will pull up a box so you can set your DPI as high as 1200.