Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing FJ 50 to EcoSolvent

Discussion in 'Roland' started by select426, Jan 10, 2008.

1. select426

select426 Member

Does anyone have any experience on changing the FJ 50 to an eco-solvent. We have a refurbished machine here and i would like to change it over so we can use all the media's as the sp-540 we have. WOndering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction?

Tags:
  2. Headhunterx

Headhunterx Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I am trying to find out the same thing about a CJ 500 I want to convert, I hope someone here can help us out.

Richard

3. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui

I asked that same question a few years ago, & received a private message of the following:

I haven't verified this information, but I also had a reply to a post about this conversion from Barry, the admin over at printingdigital.com. This is what he had to say:

Also, doing a search on Barry's site, I found THIS thread with posts from 2 individuals who are both running a converted FJ 50.

Hope this helps :thumb: