Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing gradient colors

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Baz, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

Ok .. ive tried long enough .. i have to ask ... In Flexi (6.x) when one wants to change a color node in the gradient bar, can you chose a color that is on the screen? ... meaning not being limited to the colors in the color drop down box.

Tags:
  2. Ken Kendall

Ken Kendall New Member

Sep 25, 2003
    Baz,

I'm running Pro 7. Whatever is on my palette is what is in that box. Not sure about ver. 6. Add to your palette and see. Good luck . Ken

3. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    Don't know if this'll help, but I often change the gradients in Flexi 5.7.
    You must go to Define Gradient and pick one, then click the colour triangle under the bar. Then go and doubleclick the colour box, and pick a new one from the 60 or so that are shown.click apply or ok. Then go and click the other colour triangle on the gradient blend bar, then double click on the colour box, and alter it too. You can add more colours by clicking in a new position under the gradient bar.
    Then ok it all, select the angle eg 90 degrees, or lineal/radial etc. Then select the object or text to be filled and click the object colour box and choose the gradient you just created.
    Hope this helps.