• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

changing pinch rollers

midnightmadman

I bought new rollers, but has anyone come up with a simple way to change the rollers without removing the two springs and the carriage assembly on every one? removing the springs isnt terrible, it's putting them back on that's a pain

Umca

What kind of pinch rollers?
And, you not need to remove springs completely. Just detach one end of spring from movable part of arm. Other side leave at the arm frame.

SignosaurusRex

I just replaced all the pinch rollers on my VJ 1204 a few weeks ago. This method worked pretty slick. When you put the rollers and roller carrier shaft back in place, make sure you have the rollers perfectly lined up in place and the shaft centered end to end before pressing into place. If you don't, you can break the small plastic clip(s) on each end that hold the shaft in place.

Last edited: