Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

channel letter mockupus

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by jkdbjj, Sep 11, 2012.

1. jkdbjj

jkdbjj Active Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Virginia
    Hi, is there anyone on here that is interested in doing the artwork for the channel letter signs I do? I currently outsource them to a guy here locally, but that is going to change as he is going back to school.

What I am looking for is someone that can take a logo from a customer, mockup a couple options on a title block page either in illustrator or CAD, which I can then submit for permitting.

I would provide all measurements needed, city ordinances to be followed, and artwork available.

I suppose the person would have to have an understanding of what is possible and not possible with dimensional channel letter signs.

If interested, I can email a mockup of a recent project so you can see what I am expecting. Preferably, I want someone not in the same state as I am in.

PM me if interested.

Tags: