• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

channel letter mockupus

jkdbjj

Hi, is there anyone on here that is interested in doing the artwork for the channel letter signs I do? I currently outsource them to a guy here locally, but that is going to change as he is going back to school.

What I am looking for is someone that can take a logo from a customer, mockup a couple options on a title block page either in illustrator or CAD, which I can then submit for permitting.

I would provide all measurements needed, city ordinances to be followed, and artwork available.

I suppose the person would have to have an understanding of what is possible and not possible with dimensional channel letter signs.

If interested, I can email a mockup of a recent project so you can see what I am expecting. Preferably, I want someone not in the same state as I am in.

PM me if interested.