• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel Letter Wholesalers

Scotchbrite

No comment
Looking for recommendations on a good wholesale manufacturer for channel letters. Obviously quality is important but I also want a company that will treat their customer fairly when there's an issue. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest out there either.

Scotchbrite

No comment
We haven't built them inhouse for a few years now. We couldn't compete with the other companies using wholesalers and we haven't had the manpower either. Now we only build letters for something truly custom where the standard letter isn't going to cut it. Like a letter that wraps the corner of a building.

20210506_164851.jpg

estelios

Looking for recommendations on a good wholesale manufacturer for channel letters. Obviously quality is important but I also want a company that will treat their customer fairly when there's an issue. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest out there either.
I can do it, We have a factory in Mexico, By the border. Send me a msg, with specifics, and I can send you a decent quote with material specs, production time, and shipping. We do a lot for a large company in las vegas and others in texas.

Scotchbrite

No comment
Yeah, that's definitely one to not sub out! We are running into the same issues as you, hard to beat their pricing and harder to find guys that wanna work, but at the same time it's my biggest sell, built in house means your money stays in town, not sent off to Colorado!
But I'm in Colorado.....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
RS, if ya wanna sell stuff here, do yourself a favor and join up as a Merchant Member and do it properly. :thumb:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Hey, I have the unhelpful advice that you didn't ask for but since we are on the subject always remember one thing when price comparing. Someone on S101 once said, wholesalers don't cover your overhead. That is something to always factor in.