• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel Letters

Happyprinter

Can anyone suggest a good, reasonably priced channel letter company? So far I have been getting pricing all over the board.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This will probably come off wrong, but here goes................

Are you installing them ??

Happyprinter

Hey Gino, you would have to try "REAL HARD" to insult me. I'm one of the
easiest going guys you will ever meet.
Yes, I am installing them. We have a project that they need their current signs
taken down, then they will remodel and we need to replace the signs.

nwsigns

We are a MM here and yes you will find pricing all over the board - some has to do with quality but probably more about materials (especially LEDS used). We are a smaller wholesale shop so will not always be the lowest price but service is our focus. We work with many shops who may need more technical help along the way.

Let me know if we can help

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The reason I asked that is.... if you're qualified to remove or instal them, they aren't that hard to fabricate, especially today with the LED's.

There should be a fabrication shop nearby you somewhere, so you can control the quality.

If you are licensed to work with electrical components, why not look into becoming a U/L shop and taking the show in-house ??

nwsigns

Becoming UL listed is not difficult but it takes time to deal with the process and its only valuable if your producing enough electrical work to offset the cost. You can certainly build channel letters in house, especially if you already have a CNC router although to do it right requires some additional tooling and space as well as the learning curve if you have never done it.

Even larger shops sub it out so they can focus on other work, smart business.