• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Channel Letters

xtreme872

What would your installation charge be for a set of LED Channel letters mounted on raceway installed on 10/12 pitch roof. Size is 30" high and 30' long

xtreme872

raceway will be angled to match roof then will probaly brace back to roof line. travel time is 30 minutes one way

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You probably won't get too many numbers here, because end-users and almost anyone visiting the forum can see these numbers and it's no sense in telling Mr PublicK what our prices are all about.

Are you talking just the installation cost or the building of it all, also ??

Basically time and materials, plus your overhead, profit and anything you might wanna charge for being on an angle.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Enigma.... I mean Edna code..... I'd recognize it anywhere............................. :guido:

John L

30 years experience charge + trucks and cranes fee + U.L. ransom monies + appropriate license and insurance fees + required permit fees + kids going to college + fell off the roof trying to assemble that erector set fee + coffee.

Kinda half joking of course. Just add it all up. Whatever it costs, it costs.