• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chapter 3...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
....with Chapter 1 being my 10 year employment at Chandler Signs and Chapter 2 being the 12 years as Owner-Operator of Precision Sign Services.

Chapter 3 consists of seeking a remote or hybrid (remote with travel) position in the industry. LinkedIn post HERE if interested in the longer version.

Not an easy decision at all, but one that needed to be made in order to be better available to help aging parents.

Family first.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I have a ton of sign-related stuff to part with. If anyone in the Dallas area needs anything, hit me up.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Everything goes (except dewalt)!

Pretty close. Man I have so much stuff that I just don't need anymore. Silicone, VHB tape, ladders, squeegees, measuring pole, concrete anchors, wall anchors, carts....

Johnny Best

Went through that with my parents and my wife's also. Full time job and years of stress. Now we are aging parents.

gnubler

Pretty close. Man I have so much stuff that I just don't need anymore. Silicone, VHB tape, ladders, squeegees, measuring pole, concrete anchors, wall anchors, carts....
I'd be all over it if I was closer.

Three of my competitors are pushing 70 and I'm waiting to get the call for a "come & get it" fire sale.

njkreger

The Swiss-Army Knife for Sign Shops
Congratulations, and good for you. That says a lot about YOU and your character. I hope you find or create something suitable soon.

I'm in a similar boat... just moved the family to Florida to primarily be with my parents and help them as they start tackling their challenges with aging (knee replacements, cancer, etc.).

netsol

Good luck to you moze.
WMy father-in-law went in hospital early July, bounced from hospital to rehab back and forth
Died middle of september
My wife has been between hospital and rehab since middle of august.
Just got her home a couple weeks ago. (Hospital bed and wheelchair in the house)

I have hardly touched anything in the shop since July, so I feel your pain.
I don't WANT to close the shop and liquidate, but, if I don't see a huge improvement in another month or so,
I may keep my consulting clients & pull the plug on the rest
WHAT A WASTE that would be

Johnny Best

Moze will be upgrading those electric motors.

Attachments

• moze.jpg
    moze.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 79

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Congratulations, and good for you. That says a lot about YOU and your character. I hope you find or create something suitable soon.

I'm in a similar boat... just moved the family to Florida to primarily be with my parents and help them as they start tackling their challenges with aging (knee replacements, cancer, etc.).

Appreciate it, thank you.

Good luck to you moze.
WMy father-in-law went in hospital early July, bounced from hospital to rehab back and forth
Died middle of september
My wife has been between hospital and rehab since middle of august.
Just got her home a couple weeks ago. (Hospital bed and wheelchair in the house)

I have hardly touched anything in the shop since July, so I feel your pain.
I don't WANT to close the shop and liquidate, but, if I don't see a huge improvement in another month or so,
I may keep my consulting clients & pull the plug on the rest
WHAT A WASTE that would be

Yeah, it's definitely not an easy decision.

Moze will be upgrading those electric motors.

You know it.

spectrum maine

....with Chapter 1 being my 10 year employment at Chandler Signs and Chapter 2 being the 12 years as Owner-Operator of Precision Sign Services.

Chapter 3 consists of seeking a remote or hybrid (remote with travel) position in the industry. LinkedIn post HERE if interested in the longer version.

Not an easy decision at all, but one that needed to be made in order to be better available to help aging parents.

Family first.
no chance of selling business as a whole entity?