• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Charlotte, NC Snowed In...

FrankenSigns.biz

Major snow / ice storm. We are shut down. I hear Atlanta is shut down as well. I am kicking back in front of the fire. Sledding with the kids. I think it will be mid-day or later tomorrow before things begin to thaw. I need the business, but sometimes you just have to say, it's beyond my control, let's relax and enjoy it!

Attachments

• SNOW.jpg
    SNOW.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 79

WildWestDesigns

We have had it the past couple of days here. One of the perks as well as the damning thing, about being home based is that you don't have to worry too much about snow, rain, sleet etc as long as you still have power. Problem is...you don't have an excuse for just playing hooky on those days either.

Oh well, fun with Flash and Soundbooth for a couple of customers while everyone else is slippin and slidin.

hightop

I'm south of Greensboro and we are iced in at home today. Wish I could not work today, but I am connected (even though the connection keeps dropping) and trying to work. I think my motivation is frozed!!! Either that or my "give a d@#n" is busted!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They're predicting it will reach us early this evening some time. We're supposed to get about 6". That shouldn't stop much of anything except schools and just slows everything else down for a day or two.

Stay safe and warm. :toasting:

pure_media

Down here in DC they said it would start at 4pm but im lookin outside now and i'm seeing some flakes comin down.....