• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chased by a herd of Zebra

Fatboy

Went to a nearby lake to fish and cycle this afternoon. I decided to take a nap and the next minute I hear "The Zebra are chasing me.!"Sure as hell....I jump up and there is my little boy Nathan go full blast on his bicycle with this herd of Zebra's hot on his heels. Was hysterical.:ROFLMAO:

The photo was taken long after the incident but he was still cross at me for laughing!

Attachments

• Nathan and thechasing Zebra.jpg
    Nathan and thechasing Zebra.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Tigertron

I get fast black and white's chasing me sometimes too. But I live in LA and if they catch you you get a ticket.

Very cool. African safari is on my bucket list.

Fatboy

I get fast black and white's chasing me sometimes too. But I live in LA and if they catch you you get a ticket.

Very cool. African safari is on my bucket list.

I wish some of you guys want to come out here.So cheap because of the rand versus dollar exchange! You are always welcome here

RogueRoller

I wish some of you guys want to come out here.So cheap because of the rand versus dollar exchange! You are always welcome here

How well are you doing out there and how is the life style. Have thought about going abroad for say 4-5 years to see what it is like to build a company in another country.

What kind of sign work is appreciated in africa? I dont do many stickers theses days mostly 3D.

Fatboy

How well are you doing out there and how is the life style.
Business is good.I am not rich but we have an awesome lifestyle

Have thought about going abroad for say 4-5 years to see what it is like to build a company in another country.

I would suggest you go higher up in Africa.Like Mozambique.

What kind of sign work is appreciated in africa? I dont do many stickers theses days mostly 3D.
Bit hard to answer.Where I am I think it is pretty much the same as over there by you guys. Further north, anything .....