• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap decals

stickerman12

Printed for $1.75ea is fine and maybe a little high but he said they were decals and he weeded them and all that goes with it. For the qty of 250-500 I doubt she would get $25ea but if they were one offs or just a few $25 isn't crazy. I doubt you would sell those same printed rectangles if they were cut vinyl with weeding, masking, and packaging for $1.75ea, would you?
I forgot to mention that they were laminated also. No, if they were cut vinyl my price would be around $2.50ea and up depending on the copy.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You might want to work on your comprehension skills. 250 x $25 is $6250.

If you'll have whomever you've engaged to read these pages to you, you might try to comprehend that you said, and I quote "We just did 125 printed on a rectangle about that size and charged 1.75 ea. Jill, do you really get over $6,000.00 dollars for doing a job like that? ".

Now then, if "like that" refers to something other than your own number of 125 then you really should quote the exact statement to which you were referring in which the number 250 was given.