• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap paper decals

Signed Out

Looking for a cheap "sticker" paper that can be printed on a roland soljet with eco sol max ink. Just like those cheap paper like kids stickers. Need it for a customer for cardboard box labels. I've never run across this material in any of my catalogs, does it exist for a vinyl printer?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Its going to be tough finding an inexpensive solution for this application and it will be cheaper for you to use adhesive vinyl. Is that a option?

Signed Out

Yes that's an option and what we did last year. Just seems an adhesive backed paper would be cheaper, but I am finding too that it is not. The roland stuff breaks down to $0.46 s/f from their website. That's ridiculos.

joshGN

Idk the qty you're needing, but labels2trade.com has something that would work for you.

min order is 500, but they are very affordable.

You would want the Paper/White decals

splizaat

In my experience, we run our cheapest adhesive vinyl when people ask for even paper labels -- we are yet to find a good, inexpensive paper solution, and even then how much cheaper does it get than a roll of material that's $70? It's still going to take the same XXX hours of printing/cutting/weeding and the same price per square foot for ink.

There's no cheap way to run paper labels through a wide format printer. Sub it out to a roll printer.

JgS

I vote you check out labels2trade.com or stouse.com. Save your time and money. I have a soljet too and setting up the profiles for that paper is a pain.