• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheapest place to buy sign standoffs?

Biker Scout

Get a lathe, make your own! :ROFLMAO:

While I've actually done that many times, the ones from Outwater vary in quality. Most of the really cheap ones are tubes with caps. I don't mean machined caps. They are literally like bottle caps that just snap on. Their middle and higher priced ones are more or less what you'd expect a stand-off to be. Not like Pizzaz, those are out of New Zealand, which is also why they are incredibly pricey.

They aren't hard to get a case of them out of China. US Cutter gets theirs out of china obviously, and they probably have at least 50% mark-up. So figure that out, and see if you can't make any money on those!

Hicalibersigns

mbs sign out of Florida is a well priced and quality manufacturer.

We buy buckets full from these guys. Their customer service is a model for others to follow. They always call a day or two after we receive a shipment and make sure we received everything and that it is what we expected.

gabagoo

Just received these $1.00 stand offs and they are exactly what I sort of expected...they came all loose in a box and they have the same sort of finish as earth magnets.
here is a pic and you can see a chip in one already from that great packaging...but what can you expect for a buck....

Attachments

• stand off.jpg
    stand off.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 97

jen.reelez

We buy buckets full from these guys. Their customer service is a model for others to follow. They always call a day or two after we receive a shipment and make sure we received everything and that it is what we expected.

Good customer service is really a plus factor for repeated business transactions.

Nice thing you found them! :Big Laugh