• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheapest/Worst I've seen yet

the graphics co

You have to see this one to believe it. I couldn't get a wide picture of it because i was in traffic with my phone, but you get the idea...wow.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 132
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 92
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 90
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 107

SignManiac

I'm a big fan of piece meal wrappature. It allows far more creativity and show purpose of design. I think it will become the biggest future trend in the industry.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm a big fan of piece meal wrappature. It allows far more creativity and show purpose of design. I think it will become the biggest future trend in the industry.
Aleeez sous of dee border........

Attachments

• Speedy_gonzales.jpg
    Speedy_gonzales.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 84

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Wow....

Bonus carbon footprint credits for green use of end roll scraps that would have(should have) ended up in the landfill.

wayne k
guam usa

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Aye chihuahua... one day, someone will call that folk art, right now, it's crap!

JoshLoring

I've already priced and considered one of those art robos. Direct to vehicle printing will be th future in fleet wraps. Assured.
Cost is super cheap if you can fork the 300k

Salmoneye

Don't know what your problem is, I quoted him by the square foot; One week he have in for 3 square feet, the next week for 1.5... ... My biggest repeat client. lol

JoshLoring

Salmoneye said:
Don't know what your problem is, I quoted him by the square foot; One week he have in for 3 square feet, the next week for 1.5... ... My biggest repeat client. lol

+1
Hahaha