Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check out our Chalkart Image Library

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Chalkster, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Chalkster

Chalkster Knomad Chalkart Studio

Nov 22, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    If anyone is interested in our Chalkart come and check out our website where we have a collection of over 400 high res chalkart images all with transparent backgrounds so you can layer and combine different images to create some cool designs.

We have a sign gallery of work that we have and other signies have done using our artwork at http://www.chalkartstudio.com/sign+gallery.chalkart which gives you a good idea how you can use it in your sign business.

You can purchase and download the artwork straight to your desktop or become a member and download some samples to see how well they print out. So come in and check it out and see how you can use the artwork to add another tool to your toolbelt.

Cheers

Pete
    www.chalkartstudio.com

Tags:
  2. Jon Aston

Jon Aston Very Active Member

Mar 4, 2004
    That`s a great looking product, Chalkster!

3. Chalkster

Nov 22, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks Jon

Its great to get some feedback. The website has been up and running for the past 2 years and we focus on giving signies the chance to create there own designs by delivering the artwork with transparent backgrounds so you can combine different images to customize the layouts for there clients.

The artwork prints out great and we have some free downloads to see how it prints out for members.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

Cheers

Pete

4. Jon Aston

Jon Aston Very Active Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Now that you've explained it...I'm even more impressed!

5. I think it's brilliant.

6. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Looks great, I'll keep it in mind.:thumb:

7. curtrnev

curtrnev Member

Jun 10, 2007
    man that is some cool stuff!

8. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Excellent. Just noticed you sell individual images too :thumb: Very nice artwork.

9. Chalkster

Nov 22, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Its a real buzz getting the feedback from all of you and I hope you guys can see it being a benefit to your businesses down the track. We are really just trying to provide an option for those jobs where you may require some artwork that has that hand drawn feel without having to spend the hours putting it together.

We put the Designer Library together which is all the artwork in Low Res Gifs so you can put together layouts for your clients and once your client approves the design you just come in and get those images needed for that job. We sell it as a download for $US35 and its a great tool to get some ideas together. For more info you can click on this link.
    http://www.chalkartstudio.com/Defau...193&List=1&SortField=0&Level=2&productid=2974

Look forward to hearing from you

cheers
    Pete
    www.chalkartstudio.com

10. N2Harpz

N2Harpz Very Active Member

Dec 3, 2006
    Great stuff ....

11. Chalkster

Nov 22, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks Harpz :clapping:

I checked out your website and you have some nice artwork on there.
    Did you use oil pastels or are they in paint? Love the farm landscapes.
    Look forward to heraing from you

Cheers

Pete
    www.chalkartstudio.com

12. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Boston
    I see myself spending a lot of money with you in the very near future, nice stuff man!!

13. gtjet

gtjet Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    yes very nice and unique artwork/clipart.

14. Chalkster

Nov 22, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks Mason

Im glad you can see yourself using it in the future.
    Ive put together a cost breakdown of some jobs we have done using the artwork, materials and time it took compared with the profit.
    click here to check it out
    http://www.chalkartstudio.com/Default.aspx?tabid=111

The other thing I forgot to mention was that once you purchase the artwork you can use it again and again for other jobs... so hopefully you can make a few $$$$ from it.

Cheers
    Pete
    www.chalkartstudio.com