• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check out our Chalkart Image Library

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
If anyone is interested in our Chalkart come and check out our website where we have a collection of over 400 high res chalkart images all with transparent backgrounds so you can layer and combine different images to create some cool designs.

We have a sign gallery of work that we have and other signies have done using our artwork at http://www.chalkartstudio.com/sign+gallery.chalkart which gives you a good idea how you can use it in your sign business.

You can purchase and download the artwork straight to your desktop or become a member and download some samples to see how well they print out. So come in and check it out and see how you can use the artwork to add another tool to your toolbelt.

Cheers

Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
Thanks Jon

Its great to get some feedback. The website has been up and running for the past 2 years and we focus on giving signies the chance to create there own designs by delivering the artwork with transparent backgrounds so you can combine different images to customize the layouts for there clients.

The artwork prints out great and we have some free downloads to see how it prints out for members.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

Cheers

Pete

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
Its a real buzz getting the feedback from all of you and I hope you guys can see it being a benefit to your businesses down the track. We are really just trying to provide an option for those jobs where you may require some artwork that has that hand drawn feel without having to spend the hours putting it together.

We put the Designer Library together which is all the artwork in Low Res Gifs so you can put together layouts for your clients and once your client approves the design you just come in and get those images needed for that job. We sell it as a download for $US35 and its a great tool to get some ideas together. For more info you can click on this link.
http://www.chalkartstudio.com/Defau...193&List=1&SortField=0&Level=2&productid=2974

Look forward to hearing from you

cheers
Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
Thanks Harpz :clapping:

I checked out your website and you have some nice artwork on there.
Did you use oil pastels or are they in paint? Love the farm landscapes.
Look forward to heraing from you

Cheers

Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
Thanks Mason

Im glad you can see yourself using it in the future.
Ive put together a cost breakdown of some jobs we have done using the artwork, materials and time it took compared with the profit.
click here to check it out
http://www.chalkartstudio.com/Default.aspx?tabid=111

The other thing I forgot to mention was that once you purchase the artwork you can use it again and again for other jobs... so hopefully you can make a few $$$$ from it.

Cheers
Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com