Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check out our new(ish) website at FireSprint.com plus get 10% off!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by FireSprint.com, Mar 20, 2013.

1. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

If you haven't already, check out our new website at www.firesprint.com!

We're pretty proud of the online ordering, but there's still work to be done. Let us know what you think.

Use the coupon code "Signs101" for 10% off your first (or next order) exclusively for signs101ers. This coupon can be used once per customer so use it wisely!

Sell some signs!

Tags:
  2. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    It appears your wholesale price list can be viewed/downloaded without a log in.....

3. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

Funny you mentioned that. I just noticed myself that Google has indexed it. I'll be working on that. We do allow for a download without a login, but the link shouldn't be easily accessible.

This is perhaps one of the greatest challenges a wholesale printer faces. How do you make it easy for members of the trade to quickly access pricing when they need it, but at the same time keep the general public out.

We switched to trade only in 2010 and we have never looked back. It's been one of the best decisions we ever made. You guys know all too well the challenges of dealing with the end user. Being trade only allows us to focus on moving high quality product out the door.