• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check Pump Counter error

cwtjr81

I have a Mutoh Toucan Lt that is showing a "Check Pump Counter" error I have looked through the service manual and cannot find how to reset this counter. The printer has had all 3 pumps replaced in the last year. Printer works fine just the error light flashing and the message on screen is driving me crazy. Anyone know how to reset this?

Thanks,
Charlie Thomas

cwtjr81

I have read this before. I don't see a description on how to "reset" the pump service life timer. Do I just "Initialize" to reset? That would be my guess but I don't like to guess with this machine. Thanks for your help.

Charlie Thomas

jhanson

And whatever you do, do NOT *UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE* select NVRAM by accident. Your machine will come up in Japanese if you do and you will lose all alignments and settings...

cwtjr81

Thanks. I will keep away from that. That is the exact reason I wanted to ask. I know how easy it is to select the wrong thing and screw everything up.

Charlie