• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Checking In !

teespark

Just checking in from northern Minnesota ! Stumbled on to this great forum and have been glued to the computer trying to soak up all the great info and banter between everybody !

I Have been a long time fan of cool old hand painted signs and just signage in general. I designed my logo and graphics for my electrical contracting vehicles ( pictures posted soon ) and would like to learn more about the sign industry, vehicle graphics and wraps, etc... and if there is room for a guy like me in the trade somewhere down the road.....

I might even travel for a quick break from the snow and ice to Vegas for the Sign Expo in April !

Anyway.... thanks for having me... I look forward to seeing you all in the forum threads... I'm sure i'll have some questions in the future !

To all those in business I wish you the best... I know its pretty tough going out there !

-Tony

teespark

thanks Gino ! you too THATgirl !.... I'll be heading to Spokane on Thursday.....then over to visit some friends in Sand Point, ID.... hoping for some late season skiing..... doing a snow dance as I type... none of that rain stuff ! :) Pleasure to connect to someone with Minnesota roots...