• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheerleader Clipart?

TheSnowman

Was lookin' for some cheerleading clipart. The high school wants a banner for their invitational that they are doing, w/ a champions banner for the winner to hang at their school when they go home. I looked on Fred's site, and clipart.com and everything wasn't really what I was looking for. Can't find a convincing megaphone, pom pom's or realistic looking high school cheerleader silhouette. Anyone had to do anything like this, and found a good source?

Joe Diaz

Try istockphoto. Or you could design up your own megaphone. Those are usually pretty easy to make. If youre using corel, i know corel has some cheer stuff.

TheSnowman

Oh man, I thought the same thing...I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wasn't gonna say anything, because I was just thankful to have the link...but the one missin' the head, I could have some fun with. I'd say it's a matter of time before Shovel has Hillary or Obama's head on it.