Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheerleader Clipart?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by TheSnowman, Sep 15, 2008.

1. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Was lookin' for some cheerleading clipart. The high school wants a banner for their invitational that they are doing, w/ a champions banner for the winner to hang at their school when they go home. I looked on Fred's site, and clipart.com and everything wasn't really what I was looking for. Can't find a convincing megaphone, pom pom's or realistic looking high school cheerleader silhouette. Anyone had to do anything like this, and found a good source?

Tags:
  2. Joe Diaz

Joe Diaz Very Active Member

Try istockphoto. Or you could design up your own megaphone. Those are usually pretty easy to make. If youre using corel, i know corel has some cheer stuff.

3. James Chrimes

James Chrimes Very Active Member

Jul 4, 2005
    NEWPORT NH
    Rivalart.com

4. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    Slapakiss you ROCK!

5. rdm01

rdm01 Very Active Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Portland Metro Area
  6. DRPSignsNGrafix

DRPSignsNGrafix Very Active Member

Slapakiss great link. Thanks

7. Joe Diaz

Joe Diaz Very Active Member

8. Service Sign Co

Service Sign Co Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Southaven
  9. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Oh man, I thought the same thing...I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wasn't gonna say anything, because I was just thankful to have the link...but the one missin' the head, I could have some fun with. I'd say it's a matter of time before Shovel has Hillary or Obama's head on it.