• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CHEETAH and BAD APPLE!

Cheap Wrap Tools

Yeah! We got two more colors added to the mix.

Really really cool Cheetah. This authentic ULTRASUEDE material is a super limited run.

Get em while you can.

Also added Bad Apple to the mix.

15% off through Feb with promo code GRANDOPEN.

Free shipping on orders over $49.

Over 3000 squeegees sold!

www.CheapWrapTools.com

Free custom runs of your logo with orders of 100 pieces or more!

cheetah.jpg
apple.jpg

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Those look awesome, but I still have enough free ones that came with the vinyl to last me several lifetimes. I am grateful, however, that there are those in the industry who take pride in their tools. I will sometimes use those cheap sleeves to prevent scratches, but I seem to be able to do a credible job with any old squeegee. Maybe I need to be educated!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Better tools make for better, quicker installs. Kinda like how you can usually get the job done with tools from Harbor Freight, but having a set of Milwaukee or Dewalt tools will make the job go a lot easier/quicker.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Better tools make for better, quicker installs. Kinda like how you can usually get the job done with tools from Harbor Freight, but having a set of Milwaukee or Dewalt tools will make the job go a lot easier/quicker.

You forgot to mention, one job use per tool at Harbor Freight.

On a side note, most useful thing I've got from them were those little metal magnetic "doggie dishes" that hold screws and bits. Oh and C clamps!