• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheetah Print Heat Transfer

CreatedDesigns

Ok, So I had a Youth Basketball team ask if I can do some T-shirts for a Tournament coming up. I said ok, Then they asked for Cheetah print for the Capital "C" for their Name Cheetahs of course. But now I can't seem to locate any cheetah print heat transfer. I did find all kinds of Zebra, Leopard and Tiger print in all kinds of colors.

Anyone have a vendor that carries such a thing?

Thanks,
Don

CreatedDesigns

Yes I could if I had a solvent printer. Maybe I could have someone print me a few yards.
I would need to get the right pattern though.

Is there any such thing as a latex compatible heat transfer vinyl? Well off to the Google.......... found Enduratex Print and EASYPRINT SIR 1712 anyone use any of these products?

Mike_Koval

imprintables carries the patterns and are available by the yard...

stahls ID or transfer express can create transfers for you as well if you need large quantities.

CreatedDesigns

It's only like a 25 shirt order very small. I just need the "C" in the print the rest would be black, white and fashion film magenta.

CreatedDesigns

Ya the specialty graphics place doesn't carry the cheetah print though. The customer did say they would be fine with leopard print but I'm not ok with it because I know it's not correct. But it seems many don't know the difference anyway.

Split76

Yes I could if I had a solvent printer. Maybe I could have someone print me a few yards.
I would need to get the right pattern though.

Is there any such thing as a latex compatible heat transfer vinyl? Well off to the Google.......... found Enduratex Print and EASYPRINT SIR 1712 anyone use any of these products?

I use easyprint sir and normal easyprint with hp latex all the time. Works great.