• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

chevy 1500

dortonracing

I have a girl thats want to do a big sticker that will be on part of the hood wrapping down onto the fender. Anyone done much of this? She said she wanted to do something fox or chevy bowtie thats neat of course. But what have you done so it looks right and not like someone just slapped on a sticker.

B Snyder

I have a girl thats want to do a big sticker that will be on part of the hood wrapping down onto the fender. Anyone done much of this? She said she wanted to do something fox or chevy bowtie thats neat of course. But what have you done so it looks right and not like someone just slapped on a sticker.

I did lots of that until around 2004 when the slapping stickers on cars fad went away.

RMXGRAPHIX

Yea the good ol days of sticker slapping way back in twenty O four. now every time you turn around there is another sticker slapper. I see it every day at the corner of main and new york, their stickers are slapped on everything most seen on 84-91 rusty dodge caravan's 86-mid 90's grand am's and all years of ford taurus's one out of 10 is actual straight

RMXGRAPHIX

Oh darn already taken

stickerslapper.com is already taken. (Get info) Use Domain Buy to get this name Please wait... Domain Buy Service is not available for STICKERSLAPPER.COM.
Click here to search again for Domain Buy Service
or choose a domain below to purchase today!