• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chevy truck gets 35mpg!

onesource

Yup! been messing with a friend by adding gas to his truck when he's away. He tells me today that Shell gas gets a lot better mileage, so next week I'm gonna remove gas from his tank,,,,I dunno maybe 8 mpg.:Big Laugh

Bradster941

Thats Great, but how are you going to remove the gas?

They got those check valves, etc, so you can't snake a hose down the spout anymore..

Reminds me of a M*A*S*H episode where Winchester got skinny, then Fat, then shorter all compliments of BJ Honneycut.

Did you ever think to put one of those big Pan Due It (Zip Ties) used for heating and air-conditioning work on the guys drive shaft?

It's a great joke. When he starts to drive, the tail repeatedly slaps on the under-body. When he stops the truck, the noise stops as well.

It is better than the quarters in the hub caps.

cgsigns_jamie

That's pretty good.. my dad is so proud that his 3500 gets 21mpg.. I can't wait to hear what he has to say when he starts getting 40mpg ;)

However if it's a newer Chevy he could just check the fuel economy via the diver information center.

onesource

Didn't think about that but I'll try anyway
Thats Great, but how are you going to remove the gas?

They got those check valves, etc, so you can't snake a hose down the spout anymore..

Reminds me of a M*A*S*H episode where Winchester got skinny, then Fat, then shorter all compliments of BJ Honneycut.

Did you ever think to put one of those big Pan Due It (Zip Ties) used for heating and air-conditioning work on the guys drive shaft?

It's a great joke. When he starts to drive, the tail repeatedly slaps on the under-body. When he stops the truck, the noise stops as well.

It is better than the quarters in the hub caps.

Jillbeans

That is just cruel.
Also too much work for a prank.
You should have just put some Ex-Lax in his hot chocolate.
Love....Jill
PS
I used my grocery store gas card the other day and filled up my truck for $12.50!

BobM

1 tablespoon of antifreeze + 1/4 cup water + squirt gun. Spray just a little under your neighbors front bumper and watch him scratch his head, check his coolant level, go to the garage to have it checked. Getting even was soooo much fun with that practical jocker.

rcook99

Here's another one for everyone, take a larger zip tie or two and wrap it around the drive shaft tight and leave the tail on it. This will cause the tail upon rotation to hit the shield and make just enough noise to make them pull over and wonder what the hell is going on.:ROFLMAO:

One more quick one, if you have a friend that shows up with his trailer in tow send someone out to raise the trailer off of the hitch of the truck and unhook the chains. Raise it just far enough to make it look like its still on but make sure its off the ball.

threads1

This doesn't really count but, if I go to a wedding I always wire the horn to the brake circuit. Try it -you'll like it!

chachimacho

Baloney on the windshield. This is only funny when temperatures dip below freezing - and it's not your windshield that's covered in frozen baloney.

high impact

Pick up some large throat balloons from the local used car sales lot. Put a balloon on the tailpipe of someone who's visiting...when they leave just wait a minute for the balloon to fill with exhaust gas and "bang" - man, those car lot balloons get big before they blow loud! LOL

I did this to a friend about four times before she finally figured it out...everytime she would stop, get out and walk around the entire car, pop the hood, etc...hilarious.

John L

I must be bad like you people. I have done a few of these.

Being in the sign business, I always have a couple big, colorful, rainbow decals handy... dont use magnets cause that stuff comes back around.

cdiesel

I love it! We've got a little feud going on out our shop right now. It started with one of our girls shrink wrapping two of the installers' cars while they were out. Last week they put pepper in her water bottle--couldn't figure out why she kept coughing. To ease the coughing she'd drink more water! Yesterday they covered her windshield with reflective vinyl.