• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Child Care Center Sign & Window

g&eprinting

Any Crits?
I do love feedback after talking to crazy customers all day.

I did not install sign only windows.

FDC film

100_1252.jpg

100_1254.jpg

Jillbeans

I usually never put an entire address on a sign, perhaps just their street number in a panel if I have to.
And I usually only put one phone number on a sign.
It seems like everything is kind of close to the edges, too.
I would have tried more realistic looking silhouettes.
Next time post your layout up before you make the signs, you can learn a lot from the good advice here.
Love....Jill

g&eprinting

When a customer insists on an address on the sign (like someone is gonna drive by and want to write them a letter) where do you go from there.???

g&eprinting

This is an old one just throwing it up for crits and conversation.
I definitely will put up my first drafts prior to even showing the customer.

Jillbeans

I just tell them no.
If you can reasonably explain to them why it's not needed, most will listen.
If they insist, I just charge extra and don't put it in my portfolio.
:)

GoodPeopleFlags

When a customer insists on an address on the sign (like someone is gonna drive by and want to write them a letter) where do you go from there.???

You tell them they don't need it because nobody is going to drive by and want to write them a letter. That's EXACTLY what I've told people. And tell them to drive around and look at other signs. You don't see a phone number or address on McDonald's or Walmart!

I can't stand phone numbers on signs at all. Especially *2* of them! And I also can't stand parenthesis. Gosh, I'm in a bitchy mood today. I need a beer.