• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

China Cut wide format printer

Valentino

http://cgi.ebay.com/59-large-Wide-F...goryZ178QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lol, solvent my ass!

it is an encad copy using an hp like style print head (and by print head I mean those cartridges for home printers.) I think solvent ink would melt those little print heads.

thank about this....what happens if something breaks where are you going to order parts, where are you going to get profiles if you can't make them yourself, who is going to show you how to run it or who you going to call when you have a problem.

save yourself and just save up and get a printer with support that is made to actually print with solvent ink and is built to last.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The same company registered yesterday and was warned at the time not to post spam. They proceeded to post spam three times before being banned and their threads deleted.

flisk

I love the fact that it has a "Bran-new main board" and "the machine send to your door by air (TNT)"

I suppose I've never had a machine made out of a food product before nor have I had anything delivered to me via a means of being blown up.

Just Me

there was another one here a while back on ebay that had printers for like 2,000 or something crazy like that.

Bulldog1929

Just thought I'd alert you guys to what I saw over there on ebay. Yeah, I got a chuckle outta their English also. But, unfortunately some poor misguided fool will look at the cheap-ass price and go for it.

Mike

Bulldog1929

Yiu're right Rep- they'd be nutz. But, to someone just starting out and didn't want to lay out the heavy money for the good stuff, they'd figure that this was a good bargin.
And, to the newbee that didn't know any better it would be a good bargin to them. I know that some of the guys get tired of the same old questions being asked, but if they don't or won't take the time to answer questions, the newbies will just buy that China junk and screw up the printing biz even worse.
The newbies don't know the difference in good machines, like the print heads, the inks, the dpis'/ the best vynil to run through them and all that good stuff. But, by the guys on the board taking their time to answer even questions that they consider dumb, they will be helping a new generation of sign-makers evolve and that's important.
Their is so much important information to soak up on this board, about the various printers, their good and bad points. The good vynil and the stuff to stay away from. Which machines are a dream to run and the others that are nightmares.

Mike