• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chinese Sinocolor FB-0906D anyone?

ss5520

I have been researching machines of this type and was going to get that same machine till I saw bad reviews of support. Now looking at Jucolor, and have seen they give very good support on Facebook. I am now considering their 9012 unit with 4 print heads Ricoh 5Gi. I have asked them many questions and they always respond very promptly. I asked for US references of people who purchased their maching and they were unwilling to give me someone. Jucolor had no problem giving references.

pitorro

I bought the FB2513 from them and Im pretty satisfied and have an amazing customer support. I placed a new order for the hybrid FB and it looks pretty good on youtube
If you have questions let me know and I can refer you to the sales lady

ss5520

Is it more expensive?
Specs looks awesome!
The price I was looking at for Sinocolor Pro model was $14,000 with Epson i1600 heads, the one i am looking at from Jucolor $17,250, with 4 Ricoh G5i heads. Has double the width 3x4', longer lasting heads with 1.4mm drop compared to 8mm and print height of 20" compared to 5".