• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Chinese yb-2513 flatbed printer

ProPDF

No it's not a good setup for you or even a current operation that knows what they are doing (no offense)
You will have horrible tech support.
Maybe a used Roland LEF Flatbed machine which is built on a really good platform is a direction you might want to look. Not perfect but you can still get support for it and most people here know the basic internals if you need forum help as it's build like the Roalnd XC540.
Honestly though I would find a print wholesaler near you that does flatbed work if you are new to this.

marunr

For $20000 is this a good startup buy printer with 3 5gen printheads
I would avoid any UV flatbed using the Epson DX5 print heads. I have had terrible luck with keeping them from clogging (using UV ink) and they are not cheap to replace. You will spend as much time trying to keep them printing as you will actually printing.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
To expand on this, we refuse to sell UV ink to people who use Epson heads because those heads don't have the heating element necessary to make the ink optimally viscous. Possibly heads have the heater but I'm not sure.

zspace

Premium Subscriber
The number 1 thing I consider when buying any printer is support. You will have a much better experience with a used printer from a known manufacturer and local support than you will with a new printer that offers service by phone in Chinese at midnight.

Global Garage has a few printers listed in that price range that could be worth exploring.