• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Choose the best logo challenge ?

Craig Sjoquist

http://www.logogo.co/ this is a fairly new website I found and just kept on choosing and choosing and learning all at the same time, kinda interesting idea, and enjoyable also, well to me.

Just click the left or right one you like and it changes to next set.

designsourced

Hello Craig and the rest of the signs101 community.
Thanks for sharing my site! My name is Brian and am the creator of logogo.co. I am a logo/ graphic designer in Raleigh, NC and dabble web design also. I put the site together last week for fun and am glad everyone is enjoying it.
Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to submit a logo or two!

-Brian

Craig Sjoquist

Wow cool glad your on signs 101 as a new member Brian, I did enjoy your new site also put it on another site was really impressed myself, and hope to go back to it from time to time seeing new additions as well as add.

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I guess a 'Welcome from PA.............' is appropriate here.... even if someone else introduced you......... :Welcome:

designsourced

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Yes, stoneandtle that is where I got the idea from :) It uses the same algorithm as they describe in the movie as well.

I mainly do logo/branding design and thought it would be a cool new form for designers to show off their work while still being fun for the average person who likes logo, graphics, or just clicking things.

And because it doesn't solely rely in "likes", "floats", or "stars" as other sites do, it is a very accurate way to gauge the quality of design...I mean it was originally developed to rank chess players, so it has to be pretty good, right?

Anyway, I'm having fun reading the articles here and thanks for the interest!

-Brian