• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Choosing the right 60"+ LAMINATOR

rdelight

Vehicle Wraps
A lot of good advice here. I just got quoted $8900 for GFP 563TH-4 63" TOP HEAT LAMIN FULL PK including rear slitters and rear rewind and feel like this is going to be the right choice for us.

Thank you all.

Aaron Hale

i am too cheap for a brand new RS or seal
we have a 44" seal and a RS1650C that were both craigslist purchases.
plenty of money left on the table to send rollers to a machine shop or a resurfacing company for the money saved
NETSOL, I'm currently searching for an affordable option to replace or resurface the rollers on an AGL Encore Maxim I just bought used. Have you personally seen or heard of someone sending the rollers to a local machine shop vs. back to the manufacturer? The manufacturer wants $3k to recondition them. Curious if there are certain kinds of machine shops that have the capability or if most can do it.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't pay for the heat assist. Silvering goes away in a short amount of time. If you heat and prestretch the laminate it may cause failures. Spend your money on the other options that will really pay off.