• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas gifts

Jillbeans

A ballcap, hoodie, T shirt.
Maybe even just one of those date books with your bizname on it?
At my "real" job, they have little calendars (stick on) with their name and NEW LOGO which they give out...customers love them.
I like the pinup versions of these that the beer distributor gives out.
Love....Jill
(I just did a new logo for my boss hee hee)

Pat Whatley

As much as I've tried to get away from them I still send my best customers these
http://www.worldsfinestchocolate.co...tal_reg_almonds_2_lb_70119_/70119&BestSellers

They're awesome chocolate covered almonds and apparently the customers who have been getting them are EXPECTING them every year. I'll take that. People aren't stupid, they understand the "buy stuff from me if you want almonds" part of the relationship. They hold up their end I'll be glad to hold up mine.

A couple of years I got creative with it and remade the label on the top. Some years I just let it run.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like calendars. Small ones, too. But, our name is right there on their desk each and every day.

CanuckSigns

We give our best customers a tin of shortbread cookies, everyone raves about them, in fact some of our customers have ordered a few cases of them from us to give to their customers!

Bly

My wife makes little iced gingerbread cookies every xmas.

I give a box of them to my best half dozen or so clients and they absolutely love them.

I used to give French champagne but it's a bit over the top, impersonal and not everybody drinks. The cookies are cheaper as well.