Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chromadek sign estimate in estimatesoftware

Discussion in 'General Software' started by solantis, Sep 12, 2020.

1. solantis

solantis Member

Aug 17, 2013
    South Africa
    I've downloaded the Estimate Software trial and so far it seems decent but im trying to setup an estimate for a chromadek sign with gumpoles but cant figure out how to achieve it? Can anyone give me an idea

Is this considered a 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional sign? And what other items do i need to setup to allow me to create an estimate for this?

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. ColorCrest

ColorCrest Active Member

Dec 11, 2017
    So Cal
    It's a two dimensional sign but using a stand component as a separate line item. Price accordingly.

3. solantis

solantis Member

Aug 17, 2013
    South Africa
    Then what are the 1 dimensional and 3 dimensional items for? PVC banners and lightboxes respectively?

4. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    3 dimensional signs are typically carved, blasted or manufactured by stacking components to create dimension.

My experience with estimate software (years ago) is that it works fine for simple signs like banners, prints on substrates etc. But not so well on complex jobs like 3 dimensional.

• Like Like x 1