• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Chrome colors with Gerber Edge

Will308decals

Hi,

I got a magazine a while ago with an order of convex I had purchased and I just looked through it the other day. I know that the only medal (chrome) colors that Gerber sells in their medal gold, blue, red, and silver. In the magazine I read that to make any color chrome they said to print silver medal and add a transparent color over top. Is that correct? Like if I wanted to make a chrome yellow, green, or orange, I would have to print silver medal and then print a transparent yellow, green, or orange over it? Is this correct? If not, what is the correct way to make any color chrome/medal?

Thank you in advance

Jburns

that makes sense to me. I have almost all transparent foils and silver medal I and II.
I can try a sample for you - running omega 6.5

Will308decals

that makes sense to me. I have almost all transparent foils and silver medal I and II.
I can try a sample for you - running omega 6.5
If you would like to try a sample that would be great, I do not own a silver foil so I would be unable to print a test print now but if it is not a big deal to you that would be awesome! Thank you

Jburns

sure just private message me the file, and any instructions if they apply. I will send back picks. I am out of town tues-thurs - but can probaly sample print tonight.