• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chrome vinyl I can print on using my edge

jfiscus

Rap Master
We print on the VinylFX Smooth Silver on our Edge machines. I think it is also called "durable smooth silver" or "e-smooth"

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We print on the VinylFX Smooth Silver on our Edge machines. I think it is also called "durable smooth silver" or "e-smooth"

We use this also with the material set at 3M Deluxe Silver. The 3M Deluxe Silver was very good but the facility that made it was, unfortunately, lost in the tsunami that hit Japan a few years ago.

Jase

We use Metamark, outdoor life of 5 years and Edge compatible. Not sure it is available outside of Europe?

artofacks1

Since I been having so many problems printing chrome. I was thinking I could just buy chrome material and print right on it. For the lacrosse wraps I dont need the clear edges or any part of the helmet to come through like I do for football helmets.

Not just if it will make sense financially though.