• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chrome wrapped Porsche 911 - Iron Man theme

thesignexpert

Hey all, Just finished up wrapping a Porsche 911 using Chrome Red, Chrome Gold and Aluminum Red in an Iron Man themed design. What do you think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• _DSC6766.jpg
    _DSC6766.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 600

thesignexpert

Here are some progress shots and a couple of other finished pics. Did reflective for the arc reactor shape. Definitely want to tint the windows, smoke the taillights and do something with the wheels.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_5828.jpg
    IMG_5828.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5829.jpg
    IMG_5829.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_5836.jpg
    IMG_5836.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_5872.jpg
    IMG_5872.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5868.jpg
    IMG_5868.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5869.jpg
    IMG_5869.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 259

nikdoobs

That's badass. I think they should have used only one red though. Either all matte red or all glossy.

phototec

Awesome!

We need to see more photos, and some application photos... :clapping:

Thanks for posting the additional photos, this is an amazing work of art, both the design and the wrap.

However, am I missing something, I never noticed any MATTE red on the Iron Man suite(s)?

Attachments

• Iron Man Small.jpg
    Iron Man Small.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 181

thesignexpert

Thanks for posting the additional photos, this is an amazing work of art, both the design and the wrap.

However, am I missing something, I never noticed any MATTE red on the Iron Man suite(s)?

The photos make it look matte but it is actually an Arlon Red Aluminum. In the sun it has a cool metallic shimmer look to it. I couldn't figure out a way to capture it with the camera. Between the 50+ variations of the armor itself (from the Mark 1 to the "Hulk Buster") and all of the conceptual art out there... I took a little creative licence so I could play with a new film. :wink:

Pete Moss

I was just talking about back window perf with a co-worker. I'd be kind of cool to do the back of Ironman's head in the drivers seat. The reflective triangle as stated earlier is a really sweet touch.