• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Church Pricing?

OldPaint

i really get em...when they try to get something for nothing...BECAUSE THEY ARE A CHURCH....
I TELL THEM........ god works in mysterious ways..........and i usually get an AMEN BROTHER.... then i tell them GOD KNEW i needed some money, so he sent YOU TO ME..... so we both could do as god wishes)))))))) spread the wealth..... to the needy))))

JJGraphics

We do work exclusively for churches and when it comes to money our policy is simple: In God we trust. Everyone else pays first.

So far so good! 0 receivables!

One of our best customers is a church. They don't ask for a discount, but I give them one because God blessed me with this great business and it's the least I can do. They are servants in our community and I love to help them out. Reaching out to the the least, the last and the lost....

peavey123

We give trade prices to some of the local charities that we've been helping out for years, but churches. Well...we don't really ever do anything for churches.

The last time I remember a churchy fellow coming in, we were printing a bunch of giant pot leafs for a dispensary. He left fairly quick and we never heard back. I wonder why? lol