Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CiberCut/CiberPrint support

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Jackpine, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Anyone know who is doing support for these programs now that SSK is out of business? Your help would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Gerry

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I would certainly look at what the policy is going to be at signpile.com since they are continuing to sell CiberCut and they are the same people who ran SSK.

3. Jackpine

They have resurrected the site and brought back their forum.
    http://www.signpile.com/forum/default.asp

They do have support again and the Cibercat web site will support the programs also. I is not as easy as when SSK had their "tech guys".
    Thanks for the reply Fred.

4. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

FYI, CiberSupply.com is the national reseller of the CiberCat products, including CiberCut and CiberPrint. Forum to be made live soon for additional support option.

5. Jackpine

I have talked with them and they are serious about promoting their programs. I am glad you are here and will look forward to your forum at your site. These are some pretty good programs. The Ciberprint is a full featured RIP and has many options not found in other. The contour cut has many options not found in other programs.

6. PGSigns

PGSigns Active Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Ya I could use some help with mine also, are you guys going to offer support for the software or just sell it?
    Thanks
    Jimmy

7. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

Sorry Jimmy, did not see your post.

We are supporting the software along with selling it.

Phone support along with email and our Web Based Help Desk is available to all that purchase from CiberSupply.com

If not purchased from CiberSupply.com, you are free to utilize our free email and web based help desk support.