• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CIS and Workforce 1100

d-signtech

Good day all, I have a Workforce 1100 and was thinking of switching it to a continuous ink system. I see Cobra Ink supply's a system, just wondering what everyone thinks of it or if I might be better going another route.
I only use this printer for office proofs, small one off stuff, and the occasional photograph the wife wants printed for the wall.
Thank you in advance for all your input.

Out There

I use Cobra inks with the refillable carts on two WF1100 printers. I can say it is cost effective, as you do save quite a bit money over oem inks.

One thing is if you don't use them daily they will clog a little, but nothing a little head cleaning doesn't fix.

Jackpine

If you're looking for good quality cheap ink for your printer try printcountry.com.
You will be better off staying with pigment ink rather a dye base. Print country guarantees their inks to be OEM equivalent.

Last edited:

wwpro

+1 for Cobra Inks, I have 3 epsons with bulk system. The customer service with Richard is superb too.