• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cj-500 spare parts...

anozira02

I need some repair parts to get my Cj-500 going again.. I want to start with lower cost items than work my way up until I get it working again. Right now the printer will power up and that's about it, as soon as I hit the sub-power key it gives me a warning " Temperature is too low ". I changed print heads, data cables, carriage board and still nothing. So I am thinking I may need an Encoder sensor, maybe an Encoder Scale, and a Power Supply board, may not all in that order... For one the LED on the Carriage Board does not light up while the machine is on,,, thinking maybe it's not getting power. Also I can't find Encoder Sensor for the Cj-500 and wondering if this part is interchangeable of other Roland models. Today I unplugged the trailing cables from the main board just to see if I get a different warning on the screen, it did gave me the same warning.. Thanks for letting me bug you guys with my printer problems..