Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CJ 500 Warning message .?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by JMDigital, Dec 2, 2005.

1. JMDigital

JMDigital Active Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Turned on my CJ 500 today and noticed this message when it was starting up.. "dry up of head may give damage" after the standard startup time it was ready to print..? Anyone know what that means? It has not been sitting for long It actually just printed less then 5 hours before that. I also do not know if its the first time that message has been on the screen I usually walk away while it is starting up... Anyone know what that means? and should I do anything..:help:

Thanks...

Tags:
  2. Barry

Barry Active Member

May 6, 2004
    It probably means that one of the sensors on your machine is not tripped.. Normally you have a sensor on the main cover, the clear plastic cover and maybe one more under the maintience area. The CJ 500 may be a little different from the versacamms, but those sensors are normally what causes that error.