• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV 30-130 Magenta Nozzle Issue

Hi all,

I am having an issue with my cjv30-130, one of the magenta nozzles is not firing, the machine was idle for a few weeks and when we powered it up we could not get one of the magenta nozzles to fire, tried everything, cleaning, soaking, pulling through with a syringe.

Finally decided that maybe the print head was gone so put in a new one but still the same nozzle refuses to fire, changed dampers and capping station as well,

Anyone have an idea of what might be going on with the machine, I am at wits end trying to figure out what it might be,

Thanks,

G.D

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I am looking into my crystal ball and I predict the magenta channel that is not firing is the one on the left? As the CJV30s have aged, the slider that the cap top sits in tends to wear out and make it so the cap doesn't quite line up perfectly anymore. Usually the left magenta channel is the first to go. Change the slider and see how that goes. It's only a few bucks so if it doesn't fix the issue you aren't out a whole lot.

diltech

Do you have ink in your damper ? So, check if your valve on this channel work fine. I think is your line and check if you can drain via your damper. Don’t forget, you need open valve via service mode for do that.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk